Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Lucy, You got some 'splainin' to do ..."

Okay, so my name is not Lucy ... but well, I have some explaining to do. I've been VERY bad this week. I have been in a serious FUNK! I mean from Sunday evening on ... I have been just BLAH, BLECK, BLUB ... and several other horrid funky sounds.

Okay, so my explanation is this ... the Rooster is not in the nest ...

Today, we are cleaning like mad ... trying desperately to get some symbolance of order going in our lives. We did do school, and we did go to church last night. YESTERDAY, I drug children to the park with weiners in tow ... but it was like we really didn't want to do anything. We really need the Rooster home, or well, we just aren't a complete circle. I don't know how women raise their kids alone, I know I was a single mom for 6 years. I hated every stinkin' minute of it. AND I sure don't wan't to find out how to do it again.

So tomorrow when my nest is feathered again with my Rooster, I will get myself together, download the camera and post like a nut. But until then, well ... just know that his plane lands in 5 hours and all will be right with my world again then!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

LOVE it!!! I'm sure Roo got all loved up!

However... where are the promised pics and posts??

:-)))))