Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching up ..

Okay ... last week the farm girl, put on her city duds and stayed the week at the Hilton working a training class ... way cool.

However by day three of said training class the farm girl was quite ready to ditch the city duds and run around barefoot in her Aggie shirt and shorts. Can I just say I'm glad last week is now over.

Now, this week the farm girl is home, and the Rooster has flown the coop. WYOMING ... I'm hearing that Wyoming is an awfully pretty place to be right now. LOL, hubby has fallen in love with another state.

This week the farm girl is trying to catch up laundry, cook for her kids, and just enjoy life at home. However since the Rooster is gone, his little Princess Peach is NOT doing well. She has run a low grade temperature all day ... been a lousy conversationalist ... can I say GROUCHY PANTS ... slept nearly all afternoon ... and well, has been VERY clingy!

Oh, and I am desperately trying to catch up on my grading/grade book ... sad state of affairs!!

No comments: