Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm BAD ..

Last week was ... well, YUCK ... nothing went right ... blogging was a go, no go situation ... LOL, can you tell I have been doing a K.T. Analysis ... well, probably not, but hey ya' learned something new today. Roo does K.T. Analysis at work and for his master's program. I do K.T. Analysis while consulting and while trying to maintain a normal level of life around this crazy house.




So, let's see ... to tantilize my edge of the seat readers, I have PICTURES of the zoo crew. AND, soon I will have an AWESOME giftie picture to share with you that Roo let me buy for myself. I was reading another homeschool mom's blog. She lost one of her precious little boys this last year, and her simply awesome siblings bought a locket for her birthday with his picture in it. So, I went on a major internet surfing expedition to find said locket where I could show Rooster. Hehehe ... the man so has my heart ... he loved it as much as I did and told me to order me one!




Hmmm ... well, let's see what can I plop in here to make ya' happy ...




Oh, I know ... how about some smiling faces ....

Here are my Easter Sunday smilling faces ... the Wild Bunch went out and chased down the Easter bunny, beat him up, and forced him to hand over his eggs.

No comments: