Friday, April 10, 2009

Pondering something ...

Sometimes, I get something stuck in my head ... and I can't get it out. I can't leave it alone. And usually it is one of those questions that there is no answer to. This week ... the question on my mind is ...


"What happened to Barabbas?"

Oh, I know ... we have Mel's Passion that shows him "realizing" what he has done. Hmmm, I think I need to drag that one out and watch it again. And I know there has been speculation, and Hollywood inference. But I want to know. That is one of those questions that will plague me until the end.

I realize the "story" isn't that Barabbas was set free. I realize that the story is that Jesus was crucified instead, and that the Jews chose to set Barabbas free. I realize that ... I just have this burning desire to know if Barabbas changed his ways, did he become a Christian, or did he turn back to his life of crime?

No comments: