Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Attention Computer Friends

If you ever find yourself networking computers, especially ones that run Vista and XP, together along with printers and routers and other such non-sense ... do yourself a BIG favor, do a search and find Network Magic. Download it, and install it on your computers. SOOO much easier!!!

After tearfully trying to re-install, re-configure, and all the other gymnastics that I tried to perform getting the computers to come together ... I downloaded Network Magic, and in about 2 minutes I had everything connected!! I went and took a shower ... it was too much for me!! ROFL!!!

So now I have happy children on computers doing lessons ... and mom ... not stressing out!!!

Now if I could just learn to look for the grace of doing these types of things where I don't stress out and then look for the answers. Why is it I won't let Rooster put anything together until I read the directions, but yet I tried to do this yesterday without research!! DUH DUH DUH me!!!

No comments: