Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My girls never fail ...

to remind me of how I need to be! Sarah especially reminds me frequently of things I either need to be VERY proud of, or of things I need to mind my peas and ques over because she is watching me. She is watching me closely. I am an early riser, it just makes my day run smooth if I am rolling out of bed long before ole' Mr. Sol. And about the time I am sipping my first hot mug of coffee, here comes Miss Sarah, padding quietly through the house find me. Some mornings she sips a cup of tea, and some mornings she has a cup of coffee with me.

She is becoming more disciplined and organized everyday. Thankfully this is an area that she sees me take hold of the bull by the horns so to speak and handle the task at hand. She wakes up, has her tea or coffee, dresses to feed her pups, then comes in and exercises to her ballet video, showers and is at the table read for lessons - and I best not be late!

No comments: