Monday, January 29, 2007

Chocolate Milk

I love chocolate milk ... I love everything about it ... UNLESS it somehow ends up in my keyboard, on my mouse, mouse pad, desk top, pens, well, okay let's just say on EVERYTHING within a 3 foot radius of my desk is just coated in the sticky residual effects of chocolate milk. And to top it all off, I have a three year old standing the other side of the dining table sucking her thumb, asking me through the slats of the chair back "your 'puter okay Momma ?? I can do Polie Bear lessons?" Now, I ask you ... how in the world can you be mad at that. I can't ... See she knew she was doing a no no ... She knows she isn't supposed to be on Momma's desk with chocolate milk. But the picture on Momma's computer was just toooooo enticing for her to stand. My fault, no ... but I have to cut her a bit of slack. I tempted her sorely with my pictures.



Well, I have a sticky enter key, but other than that everything seems to be drying to a super sticky state quite nicely. Chocolate milk is back at the table, and I still have my pictures scrolling by. And the funny thing is ... it was a picture of herself that was flashing by on my screensaver.



She is so funny ... I love the awe and amazement that fills her sweet face when she sees herself in pictures.

No comments: