Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Callie Girl - Birthin' them Babies


PUPPIES ON THE FARM!!!!!

I love the birth process - no matter who me, the dogs, the goats, the hogs, or the cow down the road. I love the birth of a baby. It renews my spirit, it gives me a chance to look into the miracle that God has given each of us. While I am INCREDIBLY jealous of the woman that gave birth to IDENTICAL triplets this week (can we say UBER BABY LOVE), I will take my miracle of seven puppies this morning and cherish those warm puppy noses, the sweet smell of a newborn animals, and the content look on my Callie girls face.

Yesterday, woe was the puddy dog. She had such a BIG belly, and couldn't get comfortable anywhere except flat of her back on the hard, cold, entry way tile!!




Oh, being hand fed Cheetos wouldn't have anything to do with that big ole' belly!




Then, at 6:30am Texas Time this fine March morning what do I find ...

the beginnings of a puppy pile!


And the pile grew ... from three to SEVEN by 10:30am!!

And here is one of the two little girls ...

And this is one of FIVE little boys ...

Hmm, which of these handsome little guys will be a Cherokee for my favorite Sister Sue? Oh, dear, oh me, oh my ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so want one of these pups... they are adorable!!!

Amanda :)

P.S. missing you around Refiner's, Jess.