Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good News


Tuesday is the day …


Tuesday is the day my Rooster love gets to move into the safety department.


Reda Pump, a Schlumberger division is the lucky recipient of my dear hubby's expertise and knowledge.


I have wanted to spill my guts for way too long. Hahaha … and now, I can dance and shout from the roof tops.





I haven't seen my precious husband this happy, in many, many months. He has been so down and out. Not because he didn't get the transfer, but because of the obvious disregard for what he could do. When you have someone treat you like you are stupid, but yet you know you are an intelligent man it hurts you. There is something quite depressing about the situation, something that will eat away at the joy in your heart. My Rooster love is a hoot and a half. He will usually be the first one to cut a joke, and LOVES to make a bad situation light. But I have watched over the last year, as he has been beat down, told that he is a stupid "blank", and cheated out of so much. But, come Tuesday morning it is over … it is DONE.


FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOM!!!!

No comments: