Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Vista is a BEAST

Have I ever explained just exactly how much I LOVE VISTA the crashing beast!! I was tooling right along ... bloggin', scrappin', and doing MY thing, minding MY business and THEN this beast named VISTA crashed my laptop AGAIN!! I had to do a complete system restore ... thankfully I have Gateway Backup otherwise NOT being a wise person this last month, I had NOTHING backed up to the external ... well, we are back up and in business, I have a new external drive, and I save NOTHING to the hard drive on the computer.

GRRR ... what a deal ... gee, I didn't even remember how long it had been ... December 23rd. That just drives me nuts ... I lost a lot of time!! Plus Christmas being in there ...

Oh oh oh ... my precious Roo bought me a digital camera for Christmas ... a Kodak Z712 IS. IT IS SO COOL. So, yes, I have been snapping pictures again. Today, I started working on a series that I want put together of my children for Christmas presents next year for our family. Photobucket has the best deal on QOOP goodies, they have either soft bound or hard bound books of pictures, and I can load them up for pretty reasonable prices. I'm thinking of doing a year or two at a time - just depends on the number of pictures I snap. The books are 8.5 x 10 I know my grandparents would LOVE to have something like that and Grand-Charlie has missed out on so much of the kids lives that I thought this would be a really cool way for him to be able to see them and what they do.

That is a really sad part of my life ... I have a grandfather, a dad, three brothers and countless aunts, uncles, and cousins that I, my husband, and my children never get to visit with because of one crossed wire with my step-mother. I have a very dear friend that says family is a four letter word. I tend to agree.

Ah, well .. we will be back on track tomorrow. I am going to scrap a bit tonight and then off to beddie bye!

Rooster love has two nights left and well, can we all say YEAH!!

His mid-winter semester class is a booger bear ... he took Macro Economics ... 15 chapters in 15 days ... he has finished nine of them ... bless his heart ... he has four exams to take and he will be DONE with that class. He is constantly amazed at how quickly school is flying by ... the Associates is completed, now we are on to complete the Bachelor's. Rooster loves being an Aggie; he is absolutely hilarious about his Aggie's!! Never in all my life thought he would go for being an Aggie considering the fact that he is a died in the wool Red Raider.

Well, it is time for me to sign off ... look for new scrap pages tomorrow ... until then ... have a wonderful evening ...

2 comments:

Teri said...

Humph! It's tomorrow X2. Where's my pictures?!?! I need my WB fix! -LOL-

BTW, Hubby has been told he can not have Vista. I'm sick of dealing with mine!

bigwhitehat said...

Just paying you a return visit.

Check your inbox.