Saturday, January 05, 2008

The best family is the one you pick ...


Ha! Teri, I know, I know ... 3 days later!!

Me and the VISTA beast had to fight and argue a wee bit more, but I finally got all my software re-loaded. ROFL ... THEN, I had to figure out where everything was again ... I know whine whine whine ... sigh!!

This is a picture of G. Wolfie with our neighbor Mr. Joe. Joe has a granddaughter about the same age as G. Wolfie, and they hang out together. They are definitely best buddies! So, Mr. Joe takes the kids down to play with his goats, calves, and to buy cokes and candy!! Hehehe ... I decided I needed to document some of the time they spend together. These are the moments that G. Wolfie will always remember.

Stay tuned for more ... I had to get into the mood to scrap ... hehehehe ...

No comments: