Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Aunt Cookie's Birthday


Today is Sister Sue's birthday ... she is my dear Rooster's sister. I personally believe she is possibly really close to being able to walk on water ... but that is just my humble opinion. She is purely the definition of the Titus 2 woman, she has guided me several times when I felt that I was lost or straying from where I needed to be. She ALWAYS has time to chat - may be for just a second, but ALWAYS takes time to find out how her nieces and nephews are ... and her dear brother. Of course my husband's opinion of her is even higher than mine, but there again he is biased!! Ha Ha!!

So, here is a wish for our dear sweet Sister Sue to have one of the BESTEST Birthdays ever!! And hope that she knows how much we all love her, and that our prayers are for her to have MANY MANY MANY more bestest birthdays!!

No comments: