Thursday, May 14, 2009

Park Ranger WolfMan

WolfMan, you are absolutely amazing to me ... As a child, I couldn't keep my hands off of God's animals ... you really are even more Dr. Doolittle-ish than I was. If you find a hurt animal, you take it to safety ... like you did for "Lucy" the Scissortail Flycatcher today.


You gently checked her wings ...
and then, you


let her quickly know that you were going to take good care of her.

I love you so much, your gently ways with the animals ... you love for all God's creatures ... even that mean old rattler that you tried to gently shoo away,
that you ended up killing because it just wouldn't leave you and your brother alone ... and that is what makes you my official park ranger ... I know now why you weren't upset when you lost your BB Gun ... you take no joy in sport shooting.

No comments: