Thursday, April 03, 2008

Oh, I am SOOO Embarassed!!

Okay, first let me say this ... I truly believe there are some smart blondes in this world. My sister - which is now a red head thanks to our hair magician - used to be one of them. My sister is one of those students that never had to crack a book, she can whip a calculus problem with one hand tied behind her back, blindfolded, while hanging upside down from a 40 ft. crane! And we won't even discuss her science skills ... can we just say DOCTOR material and leave it at that.

As I watched this video ... I laughed until I just nearly well ... lost control of myself. IF this is an indication of the education level of some, we truly need to check some diplomas!!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

ROTFLOL!! I saw that episode! It was like a bad nightmare that just kept going on and on. But then, I just met someone at the Seattle car rental place when I picked up my car that thought Alaska was an island because it was "always in that little square on the map". I am SERIOUS!! LOL