Monday, April 28, 2008

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies Everywhere



Puppies, puppies, puppies ...



sweet little black and white puppies ...



puppy kisses on your nose, puppies chewing on toes ...



puppies, puppies, puppies as far as my eye can see ...






Introducing Callie's Girls ...




This little sweetheart is the Sarah-special. She is already chasing big daddy - Harley - from one end of the yard to the other. And when he sleeps in the house, she sleeps with him! I lovingly call her "Missy" or "little Miss". She has longer fluffy hair, like Harley, but is patterned like her mother Callie.




oh, Sarah sayd she is Peek-a-boo-baby-boo! today!

I have a sneaking suspicion that she is going to turn out to be just like her mother and her father - full bodied and VERY strong. But with the great personality that the both have also.






This little doll hangs around with Savannah. We nicknamed her "Rosebud", there is just something very quiet and gentle about her. She is out of Callie's litter and she is short haired like her mother. However, she is more "slight" in build than Callie or Harley. She loves to be held and loved on, but she also loves to be
down running around chasing after her litter mates. As you can see, she has some very interesting patterns - white toes on the right foot and a solid white leg on the left side, not to mention the white tip-tip of her tail!!!





This little angel is one of my blue-eyed treats ... the right eye - on the white side of her face - is very pale blue. She is showing promise of being a great replacement for one of our other dogs. She is very good tempered.





And finally, we have the one the one I call Pandy - because the white streak down her face reminds me of a panda bears face! She has GREEN/hazel eyes!! That are absolutely GORGEOUS. She is very sweet and gentle!

It would be a tough call for me to say which one my dear, dear Sister Sue should choose. So, I'm leaving it up to her ... hahaha!!







Maybe tomorrow I will get brave, and try to take pictures of the other nine puppies! SIGH ... might have to wait until I finish my government research paper!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hey Jess, email me!!!