Monday, March 30, 2009

Ramblings ...

Today was a really weird ... off kind of day for me ...

I am very unsettled in what I need to be doing.

However ... the Ranger read our history lesson about Jamestown to us all today saving my voice. I am VERY thankful for him. Today wasn't all roses between me and him, but it seems once lunch rolled around he was in a better mood. I know he and Sarah are very nervous. They are participating in our church's Bible Bowl competition this weekend.

Rooster finally tonight set them both down and explained to them that it was HIS job to get them to the church, fed breakfast, and dress appropriately. It is THEIR job to know the book of Acts inside and out ... I think the Ranger has that one covered. ((SHEW)) He is simply amazing how he can skim through something and commit it to memory. Sarah on the other hand is like her mom ... she has to STUDY for hours before she gets it right.

hahah ... Uncle Magic ... I consistantly posted everyday all last week ... hmmm, and I started this week ... don't get your hopes up, but I bet I even have something to say tomorrow after I get my self sorted out ... maybe I'll just post for you my GROCERY list ... not the bill, but the list ... geesh don't want anyone to die from shock ... even though I may ...

Rooster did point out to me a PERFECT spot for the raised beds. I am not fighting my ground anylonger ... I am installing raised beds to grow my produce in. Oh oh oh ... do you know what tomorrow is ... tomorrow is the day that Mr. Bubba T-Bone comes off the HOOK and starts the cutting up process! YEAH ... home grown grass and corn fed beef !!!! I may write an ode to the Maine-Anjou after that first steak!

No comments: