Monday, September 08, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...


Outside my Window...it is raining, just a light refreshing rain.

I am thinking...I really need to change the radio station.

From the learning rooms...Astronomy, New World Explorers and Famous Artists.

I am thankful for...the rain this morning, being home, and Sarah, she has blessed my heart today.

From the kitchen...sausage, a mixture of lentils, and cornbread.

I am wearing...long navy leggings, a lime green Tinker Bell t-shirt, and a soft cuddly sweater

I am reading...Raising Maidens of Virtue, and Created to be his Helpmeet.

I am hoping...more rain, we need it and to hear good news on my class.

I am creating...a long winter sweater/coat for myself.

I am hearing...my favorite song on my mp3 player ... Joe Nichols' I'll Wait for You.

Around the house...we desperately need to mow AGAIN!

One of my favorite things...is a warm hug from my toussled haired baby girl.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get ahead in school, rest, and exercise more.


Here is a picture I am sharing with you...

No comments: