Monday, September 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY September 15, 2008
Outside My Window...

I hear the laughter of my children as they go out to feed their animals and to check on the new litter of puppies.
I am thinking...

of all the blessings God had given me.
I am thankful for...

the mind that God has given me - that allows me to reason, think, learn and grow.
From the kitchen...

I hear my daughters radio softly playing my favorite Bluegrass album.
I am wearing...

my favorite soft cuddly sweater, a tank, and some palazzo pants that look more like a skirt than pants.
I am creating...

a sweater for my daughter, and a sweater for myself.
I am going...

to finish my bloggie dues and then I am going to crochet until after lunch - NO SCHOOL TODAY!
I am reading...

Created to be His Helpmeet
I am hoping...

that this nice cool weather is here to stay for a few days.
I am hearing...

Tiggers bell tinkle as she jumps up to the window to tease Harley again!
Around the house...

I smell the wonderful smells of clean sheets, Clorox green cleaner, and cranberry candles.
One of my favorite things...

a hot mug of coffee to snuggle up with on a cold morning!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

finishing the chapter in Astronomy, completing one more of my classes sans project, and working on my sweater and Miss Smiley's sweater.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...




He believes I am a traitor for allowing a cat to sit in my lap.

If he only knew ... He is so very dear to my heart! I have entrusted my morning talks to his soft silky ears - fears that are never shared in gossip, worries that never bother another soul, my deepest thoughts only shared with God ... he hears and never judges me.

1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Dogs are wonderful for that, aren't they???? And they never judge us, they never raise a disapproving eyebrow, and give the most understanding comfort ever. Buster is like that, and it outweighs all his other quirks and irritating behavioral issues.

Loved meeting you to day through your daybook and your blog! I'll be back!

Cora