Sunday, August 19, 2007

I COULD NOT resist this little video ... it is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Little Girl and the 23rd Psalm




I was over at Rocks In My Dryer, trying desperately to catch up on some of my favorite blog reading. School did me in this semester when it came to ME time. I absolutely abhor SUMMER semesters ... to short, fast and UGLY for this girl. I like to be able to take my time and ENJOY my class. I think that is the problem, I am not allowed the time to ENJOY the semester.

This semester I am going to try to slow down a bit ... I have several projects I want to complete for Christmas presents. My sweet sister has been begging me for a special afghan for YEARS ... now to just find the pattern!!! **SIGH** I had it at one time, that is how she saw it to begin with, and now, I have lost it!!! I found a GORGEOUS filet Peacock for my grandmother. She has this beautiful blue theme going in her room .. she loves blues, birds, flowers ... so this Peacock is going to be PERFECT for her. I have some WONDERFUL friends that I would like to make some special things for ... and I have a Secret Santa with some wondermus Crochet Girls!! That one is going to be SUPER neat - whatever we do has to fit into a Christmas card envelope!! Too Cool!!
This is my very FIRST filet project and my very FIRST thread project!! I'm pretty proud of myself!! I have always been afraid of thread, and then my Dutch Country friend talked me into TRYING it ... makes a big difference when you use a GOOD thread!!

Well, I best skeedaddle for today .... it is just 89 degrees here in the house ... and need to figure out what we are going to do for din din!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Come see me! Miss ya bunches! Haven't heard from you in forever! LOVE AND HUGS, Patti Cake!!! :)