Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Moment for ‘Baby Grace’




As a mother that has the distinct pleasure (NOT) of dealing with the death of a precious baby, that was wanted – so loved, by one and all – so missed, nearly 6 years later by one and all. I sat reading this article at MSNBC 'Baby Grace' I started shaking and was so sick to my stomach; I thought I was going to lose my breakfast. HOW, could any woman that has given birth to a precious child hurt them? I have yelled at mine and felt like the wicked witch of the west and lets don't even go down the road of how I feel when I HAVE to punish one of them. It goes beyond my capacity to reason. Why in the name of all that is pure and good would you bring a child into this world, and then tag team beat to death, drown, and throw a precious 2 year old baby girl?? That makes zero sense to me. Of course this brings me to why I blogged this today instead of yesterday ... yesterday, I would have told you all that I believe that they need to be tortured to death. Oh, wait ... my feelings haven't changed. My bad, friends, I haven't moved past that precious little blonde framed face ... it may take me a few more moments to forgive this mother for being ... gosh ... words fail me ... what do you call her? It cannot be "mother", because other than the fact that she bore the child, she obviously doesn't have a maternal instinct one in her body. It cannot be animal, because even animals only eat the young that will not survive and at that the mother does take pity on the poor critter and does not torture it. I don't see where this woman had an ounce of pity for her child. And sitting here looking at the picture of this precious baby – looks to me she was surviving just fine. So, maybe MONSTER is fitting ...




Moving on ... before I start to scream ...




I started a note here ... and it grew and grew ... all about the woman that was sterilized because children pollute the earth ... and then as my rant went on and on ... I realized that I was giving her the "fame" that she was seeking ... so instead ... I am going to insert a picture right here of my precious crew ... and say this ... IF having children is selfish ... then I will GLADLY be selfish!! All nine of our children are quite worth that label!!




There they are ... the snowman crew ... LOL, Miss Smiley has her nose in a twist, and the Georgia Peach Baby Girl ... WHO KNOWS what she was doing at that moment...


Pretty cool snowman if I do say so myself... yes sir, he surely is.


Well, it is that time ... time for me to close and move on to the laundry list of chores I have this morning. I've already done my kitchen blessing this morning, I've blogged my little rant or rave or tirade or whatever you want to call it, and now it is time to get children busy with lessons and momma busy with lessons ... it's 7am and daylight is burning ...



No comments: